full of hope for this year

Fernas

Hi there!

I am writing this message from Brazil and I will really appreciate any help I receive here.
After having both the 2020 and 2021 cruise canceled ...I am looking forward to finally being on the Symphony of the Seas next October.
Do you believe that the safety/health protocols currently adopted will last throughout the year?

At the end of the cruise, what is the best way to get an antigen test to fly back to my country?

In 2019 I was on Adventure of the Seas with my parents and it was fantastic...I travel now with my husband and I would like him to have the same amazing experiences we had...shows...movies...dancing nights. Can I have hope? 😊

15 minutes ago, Fernas said:

At the end of the cruise, what is the best way to get an antigen test to fly back to my country?

The easiest way is to test at the airport. The major airports all have testing options available. I assume you will be flying out of Miami? Here is the testing information for the airport: https://news.miami-airport.com/covid-19-testing-available-daily-at-mia-starting-may-21/

It is also possible there will be testing set up at the port when you get off the ship -- most of the cruise ports have a testing vendor available currently. Whether that is still the case in October, we will see.

Olá Fernas! Seja bem-vinda!

It's way too early to know what will happen in October. Things do look hopeful at the moment but, unfortunately, like all of the rest of us, you will have to try and patiently (or not! 😆) wait and see.

Maybe you won't even need a test to get back to Brazil by then. Let's hope so.

If you enjoyed Adventure of the Seas, which is a much smaller ship with less going on, I am sure you will have an amazing time on Symphony! 😊

2 hours ago, Fernas said:

Do you believe that the safety/health protocols currently adopted will last throughout the year?

No one knows the answer. Everything is tied to covid cases on land primarily. Covid has ups and downs in terms of cases depending on variants.

Good news is society is showing many signs we're ready to live with the virus and move on. But that doesn't mean all the rules are going in the trash bin immediately.