How to book show reservations?

Nicole M

9 hours ago, Nicole M said:

Hi everyone! I will be traveling on Odyssey of the Seas this upcoming Sunday, March 6. I read online that I am able to reserve shows 3 months in advance but I do not know where to find this information. Can someone help because I would love to watch all of the shows! 

Thanks!! 

Hi @Nicole M!

We just sailed Odyssey 2 weeks ago (2/12-2/20). You currently cannot book entertainment reservations in the Cruise Planner. Likely the outcome of Covid and reduced capacity sailings.

Additionally, at least when we sailed this month, you cannot book most of the shows even once onboard. There are no reservations required for most of the shows... you just show up and sit as capacity allows. The Royal app only allows you to add the show to your calendar to provide a reminder on your online schedule.

The only show that required/allowed reservations on our sailing was "The Book" in the Two70 venue. We were on a strange sailing as "Showgirl!" and "The Effectors" were not part of the entertainment schedule (transition to new cast which was still rehearsing)... If these main Royal Theater shows return on your sailing, they may allow reservations once onboard (check the Royal app after you board) since they are major shows.

When you board, the entertainment schedule opens up in your Royal app. You will know when you view the show in the app if reservations are required/allowed.

Have a great time!

11 hours ago, Nicole M said:

Hi everyone! I will be traveling on Odyssey of the Seas this upcoming Sunday, March 6. I read online that I am able to reserve shows 3 months in advance but I do not know where to find this information. Can someone help because I would love to watch all of the shows! 

Thanks!! 

You used to be able to do this, however now with covid they are not doing that. 

You will need to use the App after you board or use the phone in your cabin to make reservations. It only takes 5-10 min to do. There will be a sheet listing all the shows and times so you can plan your schedule before you make your reservations.