12 now - 13 when sailing - dining plan purchase

ruhtra09

Not sure if I am an edge case.

My kids are 12 now and will be 13 when we sail. Trying to purchase dining package and because they are 12 now, they are being charged for a child. I don't mind paying less, but on the site it says "Children must order from the kids menu"

I called customer service and they said just to go ahead and pay with the lower cost and it will be okay.

Wondering if anyone else has faced this situation before?

10 hours ago, ruhtra09 said:

Not sure if I am an edge case.

My kids are 12 now and will be 13 when we sail. Trying to purchase dining package and because they are 12 now, they are being charged for a child. I don't mind paying less, but on the site it says "Children must order from the kids menu"

I called customer service and they said just to go ahead and pay with the lower cost and it will be okay.

Wondering if anyone else has faced this situation before?

My now 10yo son has always ordered from the adult menu in specialty restaurants  …….. most times he wasn’t even charged the $10/day for kids when we didn’t purchase the UDP for him because in the old cruise planner they don’t have an option to purchase at the kids price.