Adventure OTS Ship Model??

KLA

Hey guys, 

I posted this in another thread, but really crossing my fingers for some help on this one! 

A friend of mine is surprising his wife with a cruise for Christmas, and I was hoping to try and help him out and see if anyone might have an Adventure ship model so she has something to open on Christmas morning. Thanks, all! 

Hey guys, 

I posted this in another thread, but really crossing my fingers for some help on this one! 

A friend of mine is surprising his wife with a cruise for Christmas, and I was hoping to try and help him out and see if anyone might have an Adventure ship model so she has something to open on Christmas morning. Thanks, all! 

Wish I knew this two weeks ago - when I was on Adventure!  I brought back some stuff for other message board members.

Wish I knew this two weeks ago - when I was on Adventure!  I brought back some stuff for other message board members.

Ahh I know! I knew there were a lot of people on her very recently... this just came up this past weekend. Thank you, anyway! :)