Booking Shows - Anthem and In General

WannaCruise

I have a few questions about the best strategy to book shows, and just a few general questions for Anthem.  In the past, I would see all the shows and times offered in the cruise planner beforehand and be able to organize them such that we'd see a show each day.  But of course now,  you can only book when you get on the ship via the app (which I guess has some pros too of being able to see what else is going on at that time).

1. If we use the app alone, it seems like it would be hard to see the full picture...i.e. all show times offered for each show, and all shows on each day with seeing all 7 days.  Can you get a copy of the show schedule beforehand (e.g. guest services)?  Or do you need to wait until your stateroom opens up?
  2. For We Will Rock You, it seems like usually it's offered 2x in afternoon, and 1x in evening.  I'm guessing that the matinee would be less busy?  Or they all fill up just the same?  
  3. Is there a recommended time for Spectra (less busy)?  Looking at a similar itinerary, there are two 7pm shows (one unvaccinated) and two 9:30ish shows.  (Our family of four is fully vaccinated and we have early dinner).  Also, any recommended seating for Spectra?  As a note, we will want to try and not be where it is too crowded as are Canadian and need to stay negative to return home.
  4. What is your strategy for booking shows?  If we wait until we get to our stateroom (for the summary of shows), then shows may be booked up. Any tips?

I'm probably thinking about this too much, but it seems stressful not being able to book until you board.  Our family loves the shows so it's a big part of the cruise for us.