Greek/Adriatic shore excursions?

JennaRCB

Hi everyone! I have a Rhapsody of the Seas cruise booked in June 2022 to Greece and the Adriatic. No shore excursions are showing up yet! Does anyone have an idea when they might appear on the Cruise Planner? The only one showing up is one with an airport dropoff on disembarkation day.

Also, any recommendations for Mykonos, Crete, Zakynthos, Kotor, or Split? Thank you!

@JennaRCB....we are in the same "boat" so to speak with struggling to find excursions for our Brilliance trip end of May.   None of our Croatia ports are listed in the cruise planner....yet.  I am reading Rick Steves guide to Med cruise ports and working on some ideas but nothing planned.

Mykonos we plan to explore the town and the flour windmills on our own. 

Greece-Mykonos-Windmills-from-Little-Venice.jpg

Jenna,, Va4fam.... cassie is so right Mykonos and Creta, you really don`t need a Tour. On my first cruise we were in Mykonos and it was the most relaxing and most beatiful Days. Explore by your own, you will enjoy it.

What can i tell about Kotor explore the Old City. Did you see `Game of Thrones`? The is Kingslanding "Without the Dragons". There are always ship Tours Around the City, from there you will have a great view to the Old Castlewalls. Kotor is one of the ,most Beautiful Destinations in Croatia.

Just a small Tip, dont be afraid to go on your own, you can if you may, look at Streetview, at the and maybe you`ll see that it`s very easy to look around by your own.

Sorry for my English, i`m from Switzerland

• 1 month later...