COVID testing for a cruise that ends in Vancouver to get back into the US

There haven’t been cruises yet since Covid that have ended in Vancouver. I would expect those protocols are being worked on as I type. I would think they’ll be released sometime in March. 

We also end in Vancouver so I’ll be waiting too to see what Canada/US is going to require and how we’re supposed to get tested. 

1 hour ago, Jill said:

There haven’t been cruises yet since Covid that have ended in Vancouver. I would expect those protocols are being worked on as I type. I would think they’ll be released sometime in March. 

We also end in Vancouver so I’ll be waiting too to see what Canada/US is going to require and how we’re supposed to get tested. 

I wasn't even thinking that this year would be the first year for those cruises. LOL Thanks for the response. Which week are you cruising?

6 hours ago, Jill said:

Yeah I hope we hear something soon. I  am cruising from LA to Vancouver in April. As of right now as a Canadian entering Canada from US I require a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours of returning to Canada so no idea how that is going to work. I really hope something is being worked on. As of right now the first cruise ship is expected in Vancouver in early April and it will have been 2.5 years at that point since a cruise ship has docked in Vancouver. I miss going down to Canada Place pier to see the ships.