Virtual Balconies

dmbrockman

Yes, Navigator does have virtual inside balconies.  We had one just after she came out of refurb from Galveston.  Very nice

There are only a few of them....definitely not all interior rooms are virtual balcony rooms.

Don't know about Adventure.  I hope they do add them.  I think they are great rooms and definitely make having an interior room much nicer

Don't know about Adventure.  I hope they do add them.  I think they are great rooms and definitely make having an interior room much nicer

I did a few mock bookings and Virtual Balconies do not appear for Adventure (they do for Navigator) so I would assume it's either something that wasn't planned for Adventure, or yet another one of the things they didn't get done during the refurb.

Does the Navigator of the Seas have the virtual balcony feature on inside rooms? For all of them? Will the Adventure of the Seas have this feature as well?

All of the research I have found does not discuss this feature in great detail. Any information is helpful.

DB

As mentioned only some of the inside rooms have virtual balconies and I'm not sure about Adventure.  The below link should show you all articles tagged with virtual balcony info.  I'll have on on Navi for 9 nights in February and will certainly share.

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/category/category/virtual-balcony