Liberty of Seas January 9th

MickeyDog

I think the CDC indications have expired as in October and November while on a BTB I went to a non sponsored excursion in Roatan and Costa Maya plus was going to one in Cozumel but it was canceled to red flag warnings in the port.  Also walked around the port area a little bit in all the ports though I am not sure if that was even ever an issue or not.

As far as activities it depends on what you like to do.  I love to dive so will often end up 70 feet plus under water.  My girlfriend says she just likes to travel with me and doesn't mind not having to cook or clean for a little while but I did take her into the ports to look around and she picked up a couple items in the ports and was glad I got her to go off the ship.  I suggest looking at the cruise planner and finding something that looks interesting.  A word of note however, anything that has to do with pyramids or old settlements or cenote's are all on the mainland so you will spend a chunk of time on a bus heading to and from the destination.  I would do those things either in Costa Maya or Progresso so I don't have to be crammed in a bus as long.

Fully vaccinated can explore the ports on their own. If you are traveling with unvaccinated children, you must take a Royal Caribbean excursion if you want to all get off the ship. 

Are you stopping in Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Roatan? What sort of things do you enjoy - relax on the beach, exploring, adventure?