Any horseback excursions in Aruba, Nassau, or Curacao?

Templecruiser

• Templecruiser changed the title to Any horseback excursions in Aruba, Nassau, or Curacao?

We had a fabulous experience a few years ago with Gold Mine Ranch in Aruba. They provide rt transportation from the port, a great beach ride with interesting commentary, and a photographer is poised to capture pictures at various scenic points. At one point, you can ride into the ocean, at another you go under a cool natural arch. 

You can book group or private excursions. I am an experienced rider, hubby is not. We booked private and he basically got a full riding lesson as we went along, from our former show rider guide. Once she decided I knew what I was doing, I was allowed to really put my horse through his paces, which was a ton of fun on the open beaches. The group rides we saw were more placid, your typical nose to bumper walk along, but everyone looked happy. 

On 12/27/2021 at 9:22 AM, fa-li said:

We had a fabulous experience a few years ago with Gold Mine Ranch in Aruba. They provide rt transportation from the port, a great beach ride with interesting commentary, and a photographer is poised to capture pictures at various scenic points. At one point, you can ride into the ocean, at another you go under a cool natural arch. 

You can book group or private excursions. I am an experienced rider, hubby is not. We booked private and he basically got a full riding lesson as we went along, from our former show rider guide. Once she decided I knew what I was doing, I was allowed to really put my horse through his paces, which was a ton of fun on the open beaches. The group rides we saw were more placid, your typical nose to bumper walk along, but everyone looked happy. 

Thank you. I will have to search to see what I can find. Wife would love riding on the beach.