Souvenir Cup Handle?

BriMoore

The problem you may have is that the cups are not just one specific height and shape.

One "standard" RC tumbler I have is about 3 to 3-1/2 inches in diameter. Around this time of year and well into January, they may also give you a somewhat "Coke Bottle" shaped tumbler with the Coca-Cola Santa on it that is considerably wider. (I think they give these out until the onboard stock is exhausted. We've been given these on a late January cruise.)

I got these (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0781K452Q/) for my mom and I on our last cruise and they worked GREAT. Got lots of compliments on them from the crew as well. The cups slid in and out easily but it was hardly necessary as many a time the machines read the chips through the bag and the opening is big enough that nothing splashed around. The supported the weight of full cups with 0 issues. I would often put mine on my forearm to keep my hands free and it never slipped open or felt at danger of breaking.

I will say - they offered no extra insulation though which was a bummer but since I only got them for ease of carrying I didn't mind it too much.