Promenade View

We just got upgraded on Liberty of the Seas to a Promenade View cabin. We are very excited and looking forward to it. I wondered what experiences other people have had with the Promenade View rooms? Not just possible noise issues or closing the blinds when we change: Was it cool watching activities from the room? What stories do you have. Thanks!

Noise is not a issue at all. During the 70's party we could here something but not that bad, it would take a major show in order to hear something and they are at resonable hours.

The view was nice but for us it turned into a novalty after awhile, much easier to just go down and be in it. Although it was nice to be able to peak at how busy it was.

For us the big plus was the extra space, it's only a window bench but it comes in handy.

Noise is not a issue at all. During the 70's party we could here something but not that bad, it would take a major show in order to hear something and they are at resonable hours.

The view was nice but for us it turned into a novalty after awhile, much easier to just go down and be in it. Although it was nice to be able to peak at how busy it was.

For us the big plus was the extra space, it's only a window bench but it comes in handy.

Thanks. That's a realistic expectation. I appreciate it.

We enjoyed cabin 7555 on the Navigator(Promenade View, 1/15). I think it helped to be 2 decks above the Promenade deck to lessen noise. We had no trouble and great trip.

Good point, we were 2 decks above aswell. Another thing to consider is if you get too high you may need to press your nose to the window just to see the floor of the promenade below. I did however note that the top level had a tilted window to help with that effect.