Drink package

csrsue

My husband and I are taking the December 6-10 Navigator of the Seas cruise.  We purchased the drink package months ago, along with the wifi package.  When I'm in the app on my phone, the wifi package shows, but not the drink package.  If I log into RC on the computer the drink package shows and I also have my receipt.  Will there be a sticker or something on our seapass card to show the drink package was purchased?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, csrsue said:

My husband and I are taking the December 6-10 Navigator of the Seas cruise.  We purchased the drink package months ago, along with the wifi package.  When I'm in the app on my phone, the wifi package shows, but not the drink package.  If I log into RC on the computer the drink package shows and I also have my receipt.  Will there be a sticker or something on our seapass card to show the drink package was purchased?

Thanks!

In addition to seeing it on the Set Sail pass, there is a spot on the sea pass card for "Beverage" and it will say "Deluxe" next to it. 

Thanks, @SpeedNoodles. We're sailing out of Baltimore this month, and this is only the second time I've bought the drink package. I was just counting on blind faith that it would show up on our SeaPasses, plus receipts if I needed to argue my case. Here's one more thing I don't have to worry about!