Suite Embarkation Time on Independence of the Seas

EDM1885

I have never gotten a suite before.  It says on Royal's website that there is Priority Embarkation.  What time will I be able to board?  Just booked the cruise last week and the earliest time available on the app was 12:00-12:30 so I chose that.  Am I able to get on the ship before my registered time?  If so, what time should I show up at Port Canaveral?  Will it be clear when I arrive where the suite guests get in line?  Don't know if this matters, but I am also Diamond Plus.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

1 hour ago, EDM1885 said:

Oh and I don't know if this matters either, but I have the Owners Suite.

Very nice first-time suite !  The OS is awesome.

Unless things have changed, you should be able to board up to 1 hour before your scheduled embarkation time so I would think that you should be able to embark around 11:00-11:30 depending upon when embarkation actually commences.

Port Canaveral has not yet returned to their old traffic flow patterns where Suites had a dedicated door to use.  Since the restart they have put everyone in the same queue. 

Royal tells me they plan to soon return the flow to the old approach with a marked and dedicated Suites entrance.

However as @WAAAYTOOO says Royal has stated that suites can arrive an hour on either side of the time you get in the app when checking in.  

Thank you all so much for your responses.  This is very helpful!  I am so excited to hopefully get on the ship a little earlier than planned.  It's hard when you book the cruise last minute the earliest time slots are taken already.  I have another OS in December and the earliest for that one that I could get was 12:30-1:00.  Thanks again!!