Automatic Check in time change?

Neesa

We are sailing on the Oasis in 9 days. While linking our reservations with friends so we can dine together on Thanksgiving we observed both of their check in times were changed. Has anyone else experienced this? Two cabins both had secured a 1200 check in but when we went into the reservation today the set sale pass indicates 1300hrs. It's not a problem we will all be on the ship for an amazing sailing we were just wondering is this something that is typical? Why would they randomly change them? We went back in to try to change back but then it had 1400 or later, again no big deal but curious as to what you think occurred. @twangsteryou are always a plethora of information, would you venture a guess? Thanks everyone!

I've not experienced this on Royal (but have somewhere else, cough cough).

I have seen weird things with check in times, where I only had 3pm for a month and then one magic day 12 noon is available.  

I've also seen this week where I get different results online using a computer versus the app and once I score a better time online it then appears as my time in the app.