Why the RCCL shore excursion Customer Service connections are so poorly networked

Anupam

I called them 3 times and gave them my US cell phone number in the case line disconnected. Unfortunately every times the lines got DC and no one bother to call back. 

I have unvaccinated kids traveling with me and not allowed to do any excursion from outside vendor where as RCCL excursion lines are so poorly designed even unable to get the information from them. I wish i never booked the cruise with RCCL

5 hours ago, Anupam said:

I called them 3 times and gave them my US cell phone number in the case line disconnected. Unfortunately every times the lines got DC and no one bother to call back. 

I have unvaccinated kids traveling with me and not allowed to do any excursion from outside vendor where as RCCL excursion lines are so poorly designed even unable to get the information from them. I wish i never booked the cruise with RCCL

Have you tried cancelling your cruise altogether?  

19 hours ago, Anupam said:

Because of Covid 19 and itinerary changes, many cruises are not up-to-date on excursions.  New excursions seem to be added as the sail date approaches.  So you should see more options online (eventually).  Royal normally has child-friendly excursion options.  Do understand that the situation we find ourselves is not "normal", and Royal's current service level is not "normal" either -- I doubt any cruise line has "normal" service at the moment.