3-Night Dining on Vision

baltodave

We are booked on an 11-night cruise on Vision OTS departs Jan 24 2022.  I'm considering getting the 3-night dining package (currently $89 pp).  The only specialty restaurants on Vision are Chops, Giovannis and Izumi.  We aren't sushi eaters so we'd probably do Chops twice and Giovannis once.

We'd hate to miss a good night in the MDR (i.e. tender loin, lobster etc) so would we be able to find out when the MDR is not so great ahead of time and book Chops or Giovannis that night?

Thanks!

You should be able to check on your app sailing under dining.  Hit blue Menu line, down across the bottom are day #'s hit each one and all the menus for the day will pop up. (breakfast, lunch (if available), then maybe Early, Late) hit the Early or Late word (both menus will be the same) then scroll down to see the Appys, Entrees, and Dessert; keep scrolling go through the Kids' menu, and then you'll see some Vegan options, sometimes they might be interesting to order too; after that comes some choices for wines.

So you should be able to find out which night they'd be serving the lobster tail and tenderloin of beef.  You may also see a menu that really doesn't have much to offer ant maybe that's be a night to do a Specialty Restaurant or maybe go to the Winjammer, I think by then it should be open the dinner.

Hope this helps. ENJOY!