Oasis of the Seas Thermal Suites Package states you only get 15 minutes a day?

cserrano

I have purchased this package before on other cruise lines, and it's always unlimited.  Initially when I purchased it also states unlimited but when you go to check out, RCL makes you pick a time and it only lists 15 minutes?

Has anyone booked this and is this correct? If yes, I am going to cancel the purchase.  Thank you

It's not limited. It has something to do with the way they've set up the purchases through the Cruise Planner. Instead of just having a set number of passes they sell, they've made it be by timeslot. I assume that's because all of the other spa service purchases are scheduled things and it's too complicated for IT to set it up correctly for this one exception.

Thank you so much!  My husband and I don't gamble and this is our escape from the kids.  🙂 We escape for an hour to an hour and half typically each day at the spa. LOL

I called RCL and they told me if I want more than 15 minutes a day, we had to purchase another time slot.  I thought this can't be true.  Thank you so much! I am keeping it. 🙂 

22 hours ago, cserrano said:

I called RCL and they told me if I want more than 15 minutes a day, we had to purchase another time slot.  I thought this can't be true.  Thank you so much! I am keeping it

The phone reps really have no clue how things actually operate on the ships. 😂