Is The Key worth it?

Based on the NEW benefits if your going to already purchase Voom Surf and Stream for each guest and depending on your anticipated use of Room Service, it might be of benefit for the right price.

To me most of the time the price/benefit ratio makes it to expensive

New benefits can be found here

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/10/08/royal-caribbean-changes-benefits-of-the-key-its-cruise-ships

Welcome @Emily Robinson! Scroll back a few pages and you’ll see threads discussing the new Key program… 

For me, being solo…at the right price it’s worth it. I’m going to get the Surf and Stream WiFi anyway, so a few more dollars for free room service, the 25% off all onboard dining purchases, and the other listed perks is worth it. Plus, things always seem to be changing. Maybe other perks will open up. So if the price is right…it may be a good choice. But if you’re not solo…you have to pay for each person in the cabin. Enjoy your cruise!

We purchased the Key on both of our upcoming cruises.  Our July Harmony cruise is with our 2 Granddaughters and everyone having Surf/Voom will be nice instead of sharing with them (hubby has to have his own for work (we owner our own business and needs to be able to be reached).  The waving of the room service fee will be handy as the girls will use it for sure (maybe Nana too 😇).  On our British Isles cruise (Jewel) we were going to get the 2-device Surf/Voom so for a little more it is worth it for us plus getting earlier access for excursions will be nice as it is port intensive.  This is first time we have ever used the Key so I hope we aren't disappointed. 

As this point, I am just happy to be getting to cruise again.