Thoughts on Cabin Crawl gift giving during Christmas week cruise?

My twin boys and I are cruising out of Galveston on Christmas 🎄 week.  We are fully vaccinated and ready to relax and have fun!  I know with the current Covid status, I'm not sure if a Cabin Crawl gift exchange will be an idea or allowed. However, this is the week of Christmas, and it would be fun as long as it's done with precaution and safety.  Can anyone answer or have any knowledge of this?  Is it allowed..etc? Thank you, and I look forward to hearing some replies. 

8 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Never heard of this.

there are slot pulls being done on ships, pub crawls and I’m sure other gatherings. I don’t see why you can’t organize something 

They are commonly organized on the roll calls on another site. The group tours each other's staterooms. They try to get enough people to participate so that there is a good variety of rooms to look at. Personally I don't get it. Sure I'm curious about what the other cabin categories really look like in person (as opposed to on a YouTube video), but I don't want a bunch of strangers in my cabin. 

2 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I don't want a bunch of strangers in my cabin. 

That's the beauty of the cabin crawl.  You can be a "see-er" without being a "show-er".

I've organized a number of CC over the years - most notably when we are SC.  It's a lot of work.  I haven't done any recently b/c I just don't have the energy to do it all.  The last couple that I organized I was just a "show-er" and did not trek all over the ship to look at others' cabins.  In general, people are very interested in seeing the SC rooms and I enjoy showing them off (since I have the incredible help of the Genie, the cabin attendants and generally room service to help !!).  But it is fun to see the other cabin types, particularly the less well-known versions.