Black Friday Discounts

Kelly F

Anyone with experience please comment. How do you pick up Black Friday deals? Are you able to pick them up online? If you have already purchased a cruise and want to take advantage of a better price or an add-on like a drink deal, how do you do it? Can you pick it up online or do you have to call RC? Please provide any information regarding this that you think might help. We are newbies and want to take advantage as best we can for a cruise we have booked in February of 2022.

You should be regularly checking your cruise planner and cruise prices.

cruuse planner-if you see a better price you can cancel what you’ve already purchased (look at your order history in cruise planner) and  immediately repurchase.  

Cruise price checking happens by doing a mock booking for your cruise on the Royal website.  If there is a price drop contact your travel agent, or if you booked directly with Royal call Royal , snd ask for a price adjustment and an updated Guest Booking Confirmation so you’ll know what you last paid, as well as you can check for accuracy.  Note:a lot of people have been finding discounts these past few months.

Black Friday-I’ve found deals can start as early as Wednesday…..but I still check daily through Thanksgiving, Friday, that weekend, Cyber Monday and Tuesday-can you tell I hate to miss a deal?  I’ve found not every sailing will get better discounts.  I’m guessing there are factors I’m unaware of that go into how Royal decides which cruise gets which discounts.