Resort for a day

myangelsam

I have used resortforaday.com only once and I have to say, it was less than I had hoped for.

We used them for Club Natalie in Roatan. The "resort" was a tired run down property with or poor beach access and mediocre food. It was definitely 1+ stars at best.

I know Kris (DocLC) has used them before ad hopefully had better results. I will be hesitant to use them again.

I have used resortforaday.com only once and I have to say, it was less than I had hoped for.

We used them for Club Natalie in Roatan. The "resort" was a tired run down property with or poor beach access and mediocre food. It was definitely 1+ stars at best.

I know Kris (DocLC) has used them before ad hopefully had better results. I will be hesitant to use them again.

Actually, I haven't, but Matt has. They're basically a reseller, so the properties can carry dramatically in quality.

Is there another way to go to the Hilton British Colonial without booking through Resort for a day?? 

Absolutely, check the link below:

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/bahamas/british-colonial-hilton-nassau-NASHIHH/attractions/cruiseship-info.html