Freedom - what can i book?

cjappert

We will be sailing on freedom on January 7th. What entertainment / activities will I be able to book before getting on the ship? I'm so used to planning for Disney world trips ( where you have to pre plan every little detail) that I'm looking for things to book! lol

so far I have booked the dreamworks breakfast.... but will anything else be available to book? like shows and stuff? if so when?

I forgot about that.  We've done it twice on Freedom.  It was ok, the acting is what it is... Kind of low budget but still fun.  The food is at Giovanni's and its good.  Only thing I didn't really like is its always on the first night.  Wish it was at least the second night.  First night always seems to be a rush for us so we try to do as little as possible.

Like everyone said above you do not need to pre-book any entertainment. However, my suggestion is if there are any shows you want to see in the Ice theater (Ice Skating Rink) get there a some what early. We went to Freedom-Ice.com ice skating show and we also went to the Quest. We arrived between 5 minutes early for the ice show, and 15-20 for the quest and we had to stand for both shows in the back.

As for the shows in the main theater we walked into those just before they started and we did not have a problem finding a seat, and we did this multiple time for the 2 comedy & love & marriage