Nassau travel time from airport to Hilton.

teddy

The answer is probably somewhere easy to find, but I wasn’t able to see it. 

For those who have already sailed on Adventure, what was the approximate travel time from the airport to the Hilton to check in for the cruise?

We are landing in Nassau at 1132 the day of our cruise (through Air2Sea and using RC shuttle) and trying to figure out a reasonable check in time.  

Thank you 

@teddyplease also take into account the customs line when reaching Nassau. That took us 35 minutes to get through. Then the shuttle took about 39 minutes from the airport to the Hilton. As long as you are not on Bahamas Air you should be good, if Bahamas Air then figure a bit more time. We were on them Land2sea and they waited for late people, not even cruise passengers and didn't take off until well after we were supposed to land in Nassau. I personally would do a check in time comfortably 2 hours from landing in Nassua as the airport was super crowded, not difficult to navigate but very slow going. Enjoy your sailing!

We used the RC shuttle also. All we heard was they were on island time!

1 hour ago, teddy said:

The answer is probably somewhere easy to find, but I wasn’t able to see it. 

For those who have already sailed on Adventure, what was the approximate travel time from the airport to the Hilton to check in for the cruise?

We are landing in Nassau at 1132 the day of our cruise (through Air2Sea and using RC shuttle) and trying to figure out a reasonable check in time.  

Thank you 

Plan on a 30 minute cab ride. I would set your check in for 2pm.