Drink Packages

RebN

My husband likes to drink Heinekin zero (the nonalcoholic product).  I'm looking at the beverage packages that would cover that.   Is that something available on the "refreshment package"-it says "mock cocktails" are available or would that fall into the full drink package?   Also since it's nonalcoholic, can he bring a dozen bottles on board?

33 minutes ago, RebN said:

My husband likes to drink Heinekin zero (the nonalcoholic product).  I'm looking at the beverage packages that would cover that.   Is that something available on the "refreshment package"-it says "mock cocktails" are available or would that fall into the full drink package?   Also since it's nonalcoholic, can he bring a dozen bottles on board?

I’m not a drinker, but will try things from time to time, when a southwest sends me a coupon. From my experience I wasn’t able to get the non-alcoholic beer with my refreshment package.  Granted, I only tried at one bar, on one ship, since I happened to see it and wondered what it may taste like, so your experience may vary.

I suspect it was declined since it was a canned beverage, but who knows.  

Heineken Zero still falls under the category of an alcoholic drink. In the most recent version of the menu it is under the "Beyond Beer" section along side alcoholic seltzer and ciders. Priced $6.99 vs $7.49 for regular Heineken.

Brining it on board, I'm sure it would still fall under a beer classification and not treated as soda.