UDP for Kids Change in Planner & Gratuities now added

• ChrisK2793 changed the title to UDP for Kids Change & Gratuities now added
  • ChrisK2793 changed the title to UDP for Kids Change in Planner & Gratuities now added
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been told to do both. Some say pay for an adult and get reimbursed, others say to pay adults and let them charge you the 10$. ( even heard often they don't charge for the kids meal even). 

And my cruise planner did not give me the child's option.

Not sure what is best. When we cruised with her at age 4 we didn't book her anything and they added her to all reservations. 

9 hours ago, Marlena said:

I've been told to do both. Some say pay for an adult and get reimbursed, others say to pay adults and let them charge you the 10$. ( even heard often they don't charge for the kids meal even). 

And my cruise planner did not give me the child's option.

Not sure what is best. When we cruised with her at age 4 we didn't book her anything and they added her to all reservations. 

On previous cruises when there wasn’t a child price option, we would only book the UDP for the adults and then book reservations for the entire party including our son.  Most times they’d charge the $10 for our son each night, but sometimes they wouldn’t …… when they didn’t charge the $10 for him, I’d add the $10 to whatever tip amount I was giving them anyway.