Testing on ships?

15 minutes ago, icf75 said:

If I am actually allowed to go on holiday, the UK need a pcr test on or before day 2 of my return. If I am flying back on disembarkation day how would I do this?  Will ships offer this service?

Royal has said for Adventure/Vision sailings they’d be testing to provide the requirements for re-entry to the US.. but that’s an antigen test I believe. I’m not sure what’s going to be done on Anthem for this summer but I’d assume they’ll provide the test required to re-enter the UK. Outside of that, no one knows as those protocols haven’t been announced. 

On 5/6/2021 at 3:35 PM, Josh C said:

Royal has said for Adventure/Vision sailings they’d be testing to provide the requirements for re-entry to the US.. but that’s an antigen test I believe. I’m not sure what’s going to be done on Anthem for this summer but I’d assume they’ll provide the test required to re-enter the UK. Outside of that, no one knows as those protocols haven’t been announced. 

Can't see that you'll need one on Anthem this summer, it's only sailing around the UK and only available to UK residents.

3 hours ago, Mike.s said:

Can't see that you'll need one on Anthem this summer, it's only sailing around the UK and only available to UK residents.

I wasn’t sure if they are requiring a test to “re-enter” or not - but I’m sure if they do require one.. Royal will provide it.