Does the Evian Bottled Water package still exist?

We recently ordered the Dasani package of 16 oz cans for 2 upcoming Independence cruises from Galveston.  However today we noticed that only the Evian 1 liter cases are available and there are no Dasani options now.  I also checked upcoming cruises on Liberty (Galveston), Symphony (Miami), and Grandeur (Barbados) and only the Evian package is offered. 

EDIT: Just received this email confirming the change back to Evian...

Dasani.thumb.jpg.7d47ae6a6edc75c9e06360382749356e.jpg

Edited by Galveston Steve
Added email screenshot.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:10 AM, twangster said:

I have never had an issue with onboard water.  

I'm thinking of getting a water bottle filter from Brita, PUR, Zero Water or other similar brands, just for an additional layer of protection (or is that just my OCD thinking?)

On 8/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, Galveston Steve said:

We recently ordered the Dasani package of 16 oz cans for 2 upcoming Independence cruises from Galveston.  However today we noticed that only the Evian 1 liter cases are available and there are no Dasani options now.  I also checked upcoming cruises on Liberty (Galveston), Symphony (Miami), and Grandeur (Barbados) and only the Evian package is offered. 

EDIT: Just received this email confirming the change back to Evian...

Dasani.thumb.jpg.7d47ae6a6edc75c9e06360382749356e.jpg

I just got one of those too..

4 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I'm thinking of getting a water bottle filter from Brita, PUR, Zero Water or other similar brands, just for an additional layer of protection (or is that just my OCD thinking?)

Do whatever you are comfortable doing.  

The water on board is reverse osmosis and almost certainly better than the water I get from my city source where I live.  At home my water has a distinct taste that I'm not fond of so I installed an RO system at home.    

• 1 month later...