Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

My husband and I would definitely love to volunteer.   This would be our first Royal Caribbean cruise, and we would be absolutely excited to participate.  We also have our children that would love to also participate as we have done another cruise line and had every intent to come aboard Royal Caribbean to expand our cruising experience.

Edited by Karla James

On 11/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, Matt said:

One of the CDC's requirements are volunteers for test cruises. It's not clear how volunteers will be picked, but hypothetically, would you want to volunteer for a test cruise? Why or why not?

Absolutely, would do this!! We are ready!

Yes. My husband and I would like to volunteer to be apart of Royal Caribbean mock simulation. As well as our four adult aged children 18, 19, 20, and 21. We are all deemed as healthy. My husband and I have been recently traveling without any issues. So time we can help test the waters to help others to safely travel as help be the voice to put others at ease. Not knowing is the most scariest feeling and concerns a lot of people are feel going into 2021. Knowing that people or a family like us performed a mock simulation and completed several testing will help the country to relax a little more and began traveling again. 

On 11/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, Matt said:

One of the CDC's requirements are volunteers for test cruises. It's not clear how volunteers will be picked, but hypothetically, would you want to volunteer for a test cruise? Why or why not?

Yes of course Robert and Kris Keehn are loyal to Royal! We believe the protocols will be followed and want safe cruising again