Freedom of the Seas Eastern Itinerary Blog From Recent Cuise

We returned home from our cruise afterglow at Universal and Cabana Bay Beach Resort this morning.Universal was great fun, but didn't compare to our week on Freedom of the Seas. Below is a link to my last post regarding our cruise. Thanks for reading, and a big thanks to Matt for providing this forum.

Cruisin' Bloggin' Vloggin'

https://cruisinblogginvloggin.wordpress.com/

great blog! You said something about the Panoramic ocean view rooms on deck 12. Were you saying you wouldnt want to have one because they are so far from everything ? or you would like to have one? This is what we have booked for our next cruise, so Id love your opinion!

great blog! You said something about the Panoramic ocean view rooms on deck 12. Were you saying you wouldnt want to have one because they are so far from everything ? or you would like to have one? This is what we have booked for our next cruise, so Id love your opinion!

CJ, thanks for the kind words! I would absolutely book a panoramic ocean view. Sorry it wasn't clear in my blog entry. I got a good idea of the views by visiting the gym and the hidden observation areas just forward of the Solarium. I really, really liked the location. Although they were about as forward on the ship as you can get, they are all close to the elevators which I never noted were crowded except when the Arcadia Theater let out. The aft elevators were a pain in the neck, frankly. I never waited long for a forward elevator, and it was quicker to the Royal Promenade from Deck 12 than my room on Deck 8 aft. So going aft to the Main Dining Room from that location was easier than it would seem. The corridor is fresh and new, and although I didn't see into one of the staterooms, I have every confidence they are awesome. I think one of those rooms is a good choice.

We are booked in one for the September group cruise. Do you have a normal one (P2) or a wedged shaped one? (P1)

• 3 weeks later...