Booking Transfer to TA

I sent a request to our TA, who I have previously used, this afternoon to make a booking for an October 2021 cruise but have not heard back from her. She has given me a quote earlier today.

The current sale "Beat the Clock" ends at midnight tonight.

To not miss out on the pricing I plan to book it on RCL's website a bit later this evening.

What is the procedure for transferring the bookings to the TA in the morning?

TIA

3 minutes ago, 711Dave said:

I sent a request to our TA, who I have previously used, this afternoon to make a booking for an October 2021 cruise but have not heard back from her. She has given me a quote earlier today.

The current sale "Beat the Clock" ends at midnight tonight.

To not miss out on the pricing I plan to book it on RCL's website a bit later this evening.

What is the procedure for transferring the bookings to the TA in the morning?

TIA

It’s super simple.  Just send your TA an email with the confirmation number and let him/her do the transfer !  I think you have a great plan !

16 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It’s super simple.  Just send your TA an email with the confirmation number and let him/her do the transfer !  I think you have a great plan !

Yes this is correct- send the confirmation number as well as the ship and sail date to your TA! It's very easy and can be done within 60 days of booking if not paid in full.