is there a way to view book cruise

Is there a way to view your booked cruise information like room number?  We are booked on Liberty of the Sea, had a Spa room that they canceled, and went in to see what our remaining balance is, its show $1100 more than my comformation email I received when we booked.  I know they said it would take a few weeks to get things back properly because they had to change things in their computers, but my price should not have changed.  They stated they would give the better price if it was cheaper than what we booked or we got to keep our price.  I cannot find a way to look at our booking online, all I can do is go under make a payment and its way off.  I guess its possible they do not have the system fixed yet for the spa room changes.

There is a way to get a confirmation email for direct bookings.

Call the general number 866-562-7625 and after waiting through the temporary dialogue for COVID-19 related stuff you will eventually be back at the normal voice prompts from before COVID-19.

Select option 4 (already booked) then 2 then 1 which will and you in the automated system where you can do things like make a payment over the phone or get a confirmation without speaking to a human.  Choose the option, "Get a Confirmation".  Enter your booking number and it will email you an invoice.  

However it may only email what it currently sees as your invoice, not the original or initial booking.  I always capture this as soon as I book so that I always have the initial booking before any other changes are made.