Cruise Planner Reservation Oddity

I went to the cruise planner for our upcoming Anthem cruise. So far I had made reservations for 2 nights/3 people so it should say I have 6 reservations under Dining, but it says 9. I've checked my reservations & calendar but both only show the 2 days of reservations. I've heard of reservations disappearing but not having additional ones added that can't be found. Doesn't matter to me but I'm curious...Has anyone seen this before and is this just a technical glitch as I suspect? Or maybe someone bought us a mystery dinner at Chops? (hey, a girl can dream, haha)

Maybe it was too early for my brain when I typed it, lol.

I made dinner reservations for 2 nights of our Anthem cruise for 3 people. In the cruise planner it shows 9 reservations for dining, however when I click on the calendar they provide it shows the 2 nights reserved, not 3.

For instance, for iFly I made reservations for 3 people and it shows 3 reservations. I made reservations for 1 show for 3 people and it shows 3 reservations. I was wondering why it would show 9 reservations for 2 night of dining with 3 people, I figured it would show 6.

Hope that makes sense  :)

I believe what you are talking about is a programming error, software issue, or a mistake by Royal. But in the end really doesn't matter, if they book extra reservation they (Royal) cannot charge or hold you responsible. Just make sure you are billed for the correct number.

Art