To me this means cruises will not start when the 30 days is up

1 hour ago, Cile said:

Sorry. I guess I was just in bed mood . I love cruising so much and nothing make me more happy then cruising. Most of my friends don't understand me and they questioning me all the time why do I go so many times on cruise. I love big ships and everything that cruise offer. What is happening now in America and around the world is like bad dream. I probably will cancel some of my cruises first one in May . And that make me really sad.  

Me too we had one planned for 15th May. ? 

Can't wait to be cruising again. I also have friends who have looked in shock when I mention i would go on a ship again. I always pointed out that at any given time nearly 600 000 people are at sea on ships. The reason outbreaks at sea make the news is that they are very rare but everyone know this on the boards. ?  

Stay safe Cile 

Latest rumbling out of Florida is peak cases not likely to be until early May .... that would seem to rule out any kind of "tourist activity" being restarted until much later.

I would say anything pre-August is optimistic at this point ... and as someone who has April and May cancellations and really would love to get on a boat ASAP thats not what i want but what i think is likely.