Teens clubs

In our group, we will have a bunch of teens.  2 14 year olds, 1 15 year old and 1 17 year old.  They would all like to hang out together in the Teens club.  I see there are 2 categories of teens clubs 12-14 and 15-17.  Will they allow the 14 year olds to go with the 15-17 year old group??  Not sure how strictly they adhere to the age guidelines.   Thanks!!

Having no personal experience with teens on ships since 2001, I don't have much to offer, but from what I've read over the years the ammount of crossover varies from ship to ship and with the total number of teens onboard that sailing.  

Hope you get more/better answers than this!  ;) 

I'm bringing a 20 year old (soon to be 21) daughter, another 18 year old daughter and my 15 year old son on an upcoming FoS cruise...I guess they will split up and do their own thing...I hate that they are at ages where activities seem to segregate them because they are pretty tight.

Very limited feedback as our son has so far pretty much passed on the teen club, his reasoning though is that on the two occasions available it has been "all teens combined" and very loosely supervised (Teens are all free to come and go as they wish to start with and then many of the activities are cancelled and turned into "free time").

As a barely teen he is not comfortable hanging out with the older teens and discussing "older teen" activities so he has bailed and hung with us both times.