Coronavirus cruising with kids

Cursing April 19 out of Galveston with a 8 month old. We purchase “cancel for any reason” insurance that reimburses us up to 75% of total cost. Personally I’m not to worried about coronavirus however since are cruising with a child we will be taking extra precautions as they stick everything in their mouths. I honestly think we will make the call on going last minute. Anyone else have similar concerns? Does anyone know If Royal lets you reschedule, if so what is the fee?

We are scheduled for our first cruise with RC in June.  I have a 13 y/o who is getting pulled into the mass hysteria and thinks he is going to die on the cruise ship, a 4 y/o, and a 1 y/o who will be turning 2 while on the cruise and seems to pick up every germ.  I do have concerns, but as of now am not cancelling.  I am going to see what happens with it all before making a decision - I'm hoping things get better and not worse.  I see you are on much sooner though, so not sure if that helps you.  As a parent it is our jobs to be cautious and look out for our children's well-being, but I do think it's important to not stop your life and miss out on experiences just on the off-chance they may pick something up, and it does seem slim right now.  There always seems to be something else to worry about.