Alaska excursion help

melski94

Looking at my summer on Ovation and we are going to Juneau, Skagway and Victoria and I’m looking for excursion help.  We want to go whale watching on a small tour.  I remember @twangster posted it on one of his blogs but can’t find which Alaska cruise.  Also sled dogs and hiking glacier. We are a pretty active family but have an 8 yo. Seems that everything I want to do is in Juneau and less in Skagway or Victoria.  Any help for small or private tours would be appreciated!  

41 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Thanks @AshleyDillo.  That one looks good.  

She liked it enough to book again!

I booked our Victoria excursion today. Last time Maya and I took a trip with BC Whale Tours on the Tika and we enjoyed it so much we are doing it again. It is a fast little boat so you can cover more distance to get to the whales. You sit outside but they give you survival suits to wear to protect you from the water and cold. It only sits 12 people, 2 per row, so you get great views. The guide was very knowledgeable too. The tour is $139 CAD and you only have to put down a deposit at this time. They picked us up at the cruise terminal last time but we walked back ourselves to sight see.

I'm not sure that she's on these boards or I would tag her directly!