Dining room on Rhapsody

Pal24

I am booked for 4 cruises on the Rhapsody during 2020. Was recently on the Vision. Is the dining room setup on the Rhapsody similar to that on the Vision. Interested in a table for 2 in the elevated section in front of the staircase. The table # on the Vision was 144 on Deck 4

2 hours ago, Pal24 said:

I am booked for 4 cruises on the Rhapsody during 2020. Was recently on the Vision. Is the dining room setup on the Rhapsody similar to that on the Vision. Interested in a table for 2 in the elevated section in front of the staircase. The table # on the Vision was 144 on Deck 4

I've never been able to request a specific table for the Main Dining Room, but you can request a table for 2 vs a larger table to share with other guests.  I do that through my travel agent when I book the cruise.  Sounds like you'll need to contact Royal.  I am sure other members will share their tips.  Not sure if you are traditional seating (early or late) or My Time Dining.

PS.  There is a separate forum for dining questions.

• Matt changed the title to Dining room on Rhapsody

Thanks for the comeback. I always request a specific table when I cruise. For most of the ships I have been able to obtain a seating arrangement with applicable table #s. As I have never sailed on the Rhapsody I am missing the seating arrangement and table #s. I know that the the Rhapsody is the same class as the Vision but I do not know if the seating arrangement and table numbering is the same 

59 minutes ago, Pal24 said:

Thanks for the comeback. I always request a specific table when I cruise. For most of the ships I have been able to obtain a seating arrangement with applicable table #s. As I have never sailed on the Rhapsody I am missing the seating arrangement and table #s. I know that the the Rhapsody is the same class as the Vision but I do not know if the seating arrangement and table numbering is the same 

Email rcldining@rccl.com and ask if that table exists, and if so, if they can put you there.   Usually it's best to do this within 30 days of your sailing.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:50 AM, Pal24 said:

Do you have traditional or my time dining? That would make a difference as to what floor your on. 

1 hour ago, dancernl said:

We loved our dining experience on Rhapsody in 2017. We had 8:30 p.m. traditional dining (Med. cruise so we had to adjust to Euro time!) on deck 4. She's a great ship, we had a blast. Even without the bells and whistles of the larger classes, the crew and service are outstanding.

Good to hear.