Formal night Schedule 7 night Oasis Cruise

Folks seem to guess which nights are formal on a 7 night cruise but when do you get the actual schedule from RC on your particular cruise? It does affect my choices for dinner on which nights. I've checked my cruise planner, on check in stuff but 12 days away I still don't know which nights are formal.

Looking at the last cruse compass from Feb, it was night 2 and 5.  You won't know for sure until the night before.

On your prompt I looked at Jan 2016 that matches my future cruise in days and stops and they did 2nd and 6th evening. That works! <3 Probably the best guess going! Thanks for pointing out past cruise compass. Didn't realize that might be a clue.

On your prompt I looked at Jan 2016 that matches my future cruise in days and stops and they did 2nd and 6th evening. That works! <3 Probably the best guess going! Thanks for pointing out past cruise compass. Didn't realize that might be a clue.

Past Compass' are really the only way to have any indication of which nights will be formal nights.