Mocktails or Cocktails?

Mrs. Thomas

29 minutes ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

I'm planning on getting a refreshments package that includes mocktails. However, I may want a drink with some alcohol. Will I have to pay full price or will they just charge me the difference of adding the alcohol?

If you order the shot yourself and mix it into your mocktail yourself, then you pay for just the shot.  If they have to mix the drink up for you then they will charge the full price for the alcoholic drink.  For the frozen drinks most of the time they're adding floaters anyways, so might as well order the mocktail and the shot on the side.  If you tell them specifically you want to do it that way because it's cheaper they may ring it up that way but prepare it like an alcoholic drink..really depends on the bartender and if they understand what you're getting at.

23 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

If you order the shot yourself and mix it into your mocktail yourself, then you pay for just the shot.  If they have to mix the drink up for you then they will charge the full price for the alcoholic drink.  For the frozen drinks most of the time they're adding floaters anyways, so might as well order the mocktail and the shot on the side.  If you tell them specifically you want to do it that way because it's cheaper they may ring it up that way but prepare it like an alcoholic drink..really depends on the bartender and if they understand what you're getting at.

Thank you so much!