Chef's table Symphony of the Seas

Pima1988

My thought here is that this ship has sooooo many dining options, Chef's table would be a waste of their money. Guess if we can't do it, than I think I can convince the hubby to go for an another excursion, have to see if we can do horseback riding on a beach!  Done the swimming with dolphins, and stingrays, will do the pigs the next time.  

Are you all seeing a trend...play with animals and enjoy fine dining?

6 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

My thought here is that this ship has sooooo many dining options, Chef's table would be a waste of their money. Guess if we can't do it, than I think I can convince the hubby to go for an another excursion, have to see if we can do horseback riding on a beach!  Done the swimming with dolphins, and stingrays, will do the pigs the next time.  

Are you all seeing a trend...play with animals and enjoy fine dining?

My sister from another mother!! Lol

Yours and everybody's laugh today.  My boss goes crazy everytime we cruise.  I swear this guy thinks I have a death wish, and he is freaking out that I might not make it back to work

•  Para-sailed on one cruise....Pima did you see the Youtube video of how someone par-sailed in Fl. and crashed into a church?
  •  Swam with sting rays....Pima, you know that is how Steve Irwin died (Crocodile hunter)
  •  Catamaran and snorkeling....Pima, you know if you get cut on coral, and bleed, sharks can smell that miles away?
  • Planning to swim with the pigs,...Pima, you know pigs bite, and what about the fact they will have excrement (bowel) in the water, you know you can get sick?

I have not told him about doing horseback riding on the beach, bc he will live in fear that the horse will buck, throw me in the ocean, and the undertow will take me away out to sea..  see the pattern of my boss?

I am blessed.  I have an amazing boss that relies on me, but he makes me laugh.  We are totally different, yet the same. I take risk into the equation, and my bucket list too.  I tell him that.  Boss, how many people that you know, swam with  dolphin, pet a sting ray, swam with a pig, or rode a horse on a beach?  Gue e you know that did all of these things would be me.   I survived them all.  Being in my 50s doesn't mean I am old.

I have to say the older I get, the more I want to check off that "UNIQUE" bucket list.  

FYI, We won't be stopping in the Bahamas for our next 2 cruises. but I plan to go back there only to tell my boss that we will be doing the Clam Tram, which is an open air jeep.  I am sure he will have my neck broken before I even embark on the ship.

Point being, life is short, knock out that bucket list while you can!