Turtle Bay Sail & Snorkel Adventure - Charlotte Amelie

ChrisK2793

I did this excursion last month. To be honest, we didn't enjoy it and I would pass on this one.

Once in the water, we felt very crowded and didn't have room to swim. Everyone was kicking each other and I felt unsafe. Plus, there were 3 other boats filled with passengers entering the water as well. There also wasn't much to see in the water, very few fish and dead coral. They provided noodles if you wanted extra flotation in the water, but quickly ran out.

Even the boat ride wasn't too exciting. We thought it would have more of a pirate ship feel, but it was just men operating a boat with a sail. You also couldn't walk around since the boat was stuffed with people and the snorkeling equipment took up a lot of space.

I am typically not a negative person when it comes to cruising and excursions, but we have done other snorkeling and catamaran excursions in the past, and they were all far superior to this one. We left this one rather disappointed and wish we chose something else.

4 hours ago, MelKaps said:

I did this excursion last month. To be honest, we didn't enjoy it and I would pass on this one.

Once in the water, we felt very crowded and didn't have room to swim. Everyone was kicking each other and I felt unsafe. Plus, there were 3 other boats filled with passengers entering the water as well. There also wasn't much to see in the water, very few fish and dead coral. They provided noodles if you wanted extra flotation in the water, but quickly ran out.

Even the boat ride wasn't too exciting. We thought it would have more of a pirate ship feel, but it was just men operating a boat with a sail. You also couldn't walk around since the boat was stuffed with people and the snorkeling equipment took up a lot of space.

I am typically not a negative person when it comes to cruising and excursions, but we have done other snorkeling and catamaran excursions in the past, and they were all far superior to this one. We left this one rather disappointed and wish we chose something else.

Thank you. ?