Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

No more UDP on 3 nighters?


Recommended Posts

I saw a post on Facebook saying there isn’t going to be the UDP for three night sailings anymore. They said royal will be refunding if people already bought it. Anyone know anything about this? 
 

I bought it for an upcoming cruise and it’s no longer showing up in cruise planner to purchase but it is showing in my purchased section. Hoping this isn’t true but I can’t find anything else about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Notaworryintheworld said:

I saw a post on Facebook saying there isn’t going to be the UDP for three night sailings anymore. They said royal will be refunding if people already bought it. Anyone know anything about this? 
 

I bought it for an upcoming cruise and it’s no longer showing up in cruise planner to purchase but it is showing in my purchased section. Hoping this isn’t true but I can’t find anything else about it.

Thats weird.. I have 3 weekend sailings on Navigator coming up and it lets me buy the package for all of them and shows up in the planner.. Was the fb page the Royal page? Or run by a fan?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AGSLC5 said:

Thats weird.. I have 3 weekend sailings on Navigator coming up and it lets me buy the package for all of them and shows up in the planner.. Was the fb page the Royal page? Or run by a fan?

Oh it wasn’t the official page. Just something someone claimed and when I noticed I could no longer buy it on mine, it raised my suspicions. I’m on Mariner in December. We’ll see I guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Notaworryintheworld said:

Oh it wasn’t the official page. Just something someone claimed and when I noticed I could no longer buy it on mine, it raised my suspicions. I’m on Mariner in December. We’ll see I guess. 

Its possible they sold their quota for your sailing.. Just curious.. When in December? Is it over the holidays? If so that might be the reason.. I have a 3 night Navigator on Dec 13 and its still possible to buy.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AGSLC5 said:

Its possible they sold their quota for your sailing.. Just curious.. When in December? Is it over the holidays? If so that might be the reason.. I have a 3 night Navigator on Dec 13 and its still possible to buy.. 

Yeah that’s certainly possible. Leaving 12/6. I check prices most days and today was the first day it wasn’t there. It’s still there for the 4 nighter that I’m on right after it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Notaworryintheworld said:

Yeah that’s certainly possible. Leaving 12/6. I check prices most days and today was the first day it wasn’t there. It’s still there for the 4 nighter that I’m on right after it. 

hmm yeah.. They might of sold their quota for your sailing.. That happened to me with Symphony last year.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...