Gluten Free Outside the Main Dining Room

enjoylife5

I had a very good experience with gluten free dining on Majesty of the Seas, however I stayed in the dining room and the pizza :)  Any experience with Liberty of the Seas? Are there any option at Johnny Rockets? the Cupcake shop? or any of the other outside options in case we want to branch out and give the others in my group  a break?

I had a very good experience with gluten free dining on Majesty of the Seas, however I stayed in the dining room and the pizza :)  Any experience with Liberty of the Seas? Are there any option at Johnny Rockets? the Cupcake shop? or any of the other outside options in case we want to branch out and give the others in my group  a break?

I'm confident that Johnny Rockets could work with you especially since the meals are cooked to order. However, I don't recall seeing any GF cupcakes available, but that doesn't mean they can't make them with some advanced notice.