Oasis class Central Park balcony - best location??

scouv

I am just off the Oasis -- had a wonderful ocean view balcony - -thinking of a Harmony cruise and wondered about the best location to be ABOVE the tree line for best views of Central Park -- what range of cabin numbers or category of CP balcony should i consider?  

I noticed on Matt's videos this past week he was in a deck 12 with great views - mind telling us which one exactly or at least about where it was located? Location is so important for a great cruise experience.  :)

Thanks!

I think Matt was in the 300 range.

I was in 12655 and it definitely taught me to consider a few things about a CP verandah.

-There are bowed vertical beams that run between some of the verandahs, and because they bow our from the staterooms, they can, on deck 12 (and probably others to varying extents) block part of your view looking down the side of Central Park.  I loved our location for being next to the aft elevators, very convenient.  As such however, we only had one direction to look (right/forward), which was a bit blocked by the beam.  The stateroom next to us didn't seem to have this issue.

-The bridge that runs across the pool deck half way down Central Park plays host to pool music sometimes.  This could potentially be a bit loud if you are near that bridge and want to take a mid-day nap. 

-The view is unique and peaceful.  We enjoyed it a lot, but not being able to see the water is a bit of a downside IMO.

BH

I just got back from a cruise on the Oasis yesterday.  We had requested a Central Park balcony, but somehow ended up with a Boardwalk view balcony.  We were initially pretty disappointed but once we got a good look around, we much preferred the Boardwalk view.  Central Park is nice but it seemed to be a pretty limited view.  The Boardwalk balconies provide a view of the Boardwalk as well as an Ocean view from the rear of the ship.  That was great because you get a nice view of the water on sailing days and then a nice change of background when in ports of call.  You also have the zip line and the Aqua Theater.