Question about sales...

cjappert

Yes, although you will be subject to the prevailing rate. If your rate is unchanged, that is essentially what will happen.  But if the price goes up or down, your price will go up and down as well.  So figure out if the addition of the OBC is outweighed by any price change.

That price is the same I think , hopefully it stays like that till they are open and I can call! wooooo this made my night! I was super excited about the 600$ we saved by changing to the 30% off sale ( we had the BOGO at first) and now its even better!

this is pretty much as good as its gonna get for me right? I shouldn't expect any bigger sales?

"till they are open"?

Did you book directly with Royal Caribbean? If so, I think they're open 24x7 so you'd be able to call them tonight.

If you mean your travel agent, then never mind... you wouldn't be able to call Royal Caribbean and talk with them if you booked with an agent.

RCI is open 24 hours a day for new bookings. If you answer like you want to book a new trip the auto system will put you through. But if you tell the auto system that you have already booked you can get the we are closed. I have found the sales agents that are on these overnights have more power and are able to do more than a standard agent so I like calling after hours. And I'm in a timezone that is 13 hours ahead of Miami so normal business hours for RCI (USA) is the middle of the night for me.

It seems in a effort to cut cost maybe RCI has set the auto system so new sales (more money) will always get a sales agent 24/7. But those who they already have hooked and are booked get second class customer service. (Sorry I don't pull punches, if RCI does good I say so... but when they do bad I will always highlight what they have done.) They need to offer 24 hour service to all clients. It really is not hard as they operate Worldwide so it is always business hours for somewhere in the World.