Paid in full

Wnbfrog

So I am one of the folks affected by hurricaine Dorian. I chose to do the FCC and will not receive that credit until sept 20th or so. So my question is if I put a deposit down on another cruise how many days before the cruise do you have to make final payment?  So lets say i am looking at a cruise early Dec do you think they would need final payment before sept 20th?  Not wanting to make a mistake and not be able to use my FCC. 

Thanks. 

This is from their website

Final payment of the balance must be received at Royal Caribbean's offices at least 75 days prior to the sailing date for 1 - 4 night cruise vacations and 90 days prior to the sailing date for 5-night or longer cruise vacations. The payment schedule for groups is different from that of individuals. You will usually have access to your cruise documents 30 days prior to your sailing as long as your reservation is finalized. 

looks like you will be cutting it close. 

So my wife and I originally were going on a cruise mid-December and then just a few weeks ago rebooked for our September 13th date. We were right at the 75 day full payment date and I honestly forgot until past it. I think the rules are fuzzy when it comes to actually doing full payment 75 days out when you barely book 75 days out. Or at least that's my experience very recently.