Voom surf price

nyold

Hi, I am sailing for 8 nights on Adventure in December. From the current sale I saw that there's a bundle for Voom Surf for 4 devices for $43 a day, which I think is quite cheap, so I bought it. Just wondering if anyone has seen prices lower than this? (If this is pretty low, I will still continue to monitor prices but maybe less compulsively so ?)

10 minutes ago, nyold said:

Hi, I am sailing for 8 nights on Adventure in December. From the current sale I saw that there's a bundle for Voom Surf for 4 devices for $43 a day, which I think is quite cheap, so I bought it. Just wondering if anyone has seen prices lower than this? (If this is pretty low, I will still continue to monitor prices but maybe less compulsively so ?)

It's hard to say, unless you're watching for the same ship and same time, as prices vary by sailing.  @Matt's basic rule is, if it's offered at a price you are willing to pay, then buy it now.  If the price drops, you can cancel and re-book at the lower price.  Your original purchase price will be refunded to the same place you paid for it, and if using OBC it will re-appear immediately.  If you used a credit card, it may take 7-10 days for it to hit the account.

Here's an example of how the prices vary:

December 8, 2019  Oasis - 4 device surf only - $26 a day    surf & stream $27 a day  (both currently on sale in cruise planner) 

May 24, 2020 Allure - 4 device surf only - $36.37 a day    surf & stream $44.17 a day (neither included in the current sale)

December 7, 2020 Anthem - 4 device surf only - $36.37 a day    surf & stream $44.17 a day (neither included in the current sale)

Looking at your price compared to mine...I think that's a lot of money.  I'm hoping it's surf & stream not surf.  But it may be good pricing for that ship during that sailing. 

14 minutes ago, KathyC said:

(neither included in the current sale)

Consistently inconsistent. Our 12 night Adventure cruise 1 device surf and stream has been holding steady at $15.99. It always bothers me that for a longer cruise, they charge more per day. Depending what pricing they come out with (nothing showing yet), at this Voom price, it may work out well to get the Key, which may just be "the key" to their thinking. Although we did have the Key on Symphony in May and loved it.