Falmouth - Rios Kayaking Adventure

KLA

Hello RC Bloggers!

Wondering if anyone has done the Rios Kayaking Adventure in Falmouth? We'll be there on Indy in a couple of weeks, and don't have anything planned yet. My fiance's parents just threw this out as an idea for us as a group of 10 to do during the day, and I'm having a hard time finding much information on it. 

Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/21/2016 at 9:00 PM, KLA said:

Unfortunately, we didn't end up going! After an incredibly rainy (and eventful) day at Labadee with the same forecast for our day in Falmouth, we opted to stay dry on the ship. Hopefully next time!!

Hi @KLA. So, I know you've been on a few cruises since 2/2016! Have you been able to book and do this excursion, since? We are avid kayakers, but have never been through mangroves and would like the experience. Jerk chicken is always good, too!

On 8/29/2019 at 1:43 PM, Baked Alaska said:

Hi @KLA. So, I know you've been on a few cruises since 2/2016! Have you been able to book and do this excursion, since? We are avid kayakers, but have never been through mangroves and would like the experience. Jerk chicken is always good, too!

Hey there! I have not. Unfortunately we were only back at Falmouth one other time and we wound up staying on board the ship then as well. So sorry!