3 different reservations, linked main dinning question

Sailing on the Harmony in September... myself and 5 buddies. We have 3 cabins reserved... two cabins are reserved with a TA, and the 3rd cabin was booked directly through Royal. Took a little back and forth, but last email from the TA said she had all 3 reservations linked for dining. We have all checked in online, and when we look in the app at our information, one shows 'Traditional Dining 5:30pm', and another shows 'Traditional Dining 5:15pm'. I also went and looked at the most recent cruise compass for the Harmony OTS posted here... and it shows the main dining rooms opening at 5pm. Should we be concerned about our dinner plans regarding making sure we have a table to seat all 6 of us?

Thanks for any input. 

The best thing to do is to confirm that you are all seated at the same table when you get on board the ship.  Have one person go to the dining room to confirm this with the stateroom numbers for the group.  Everything linked up for 5:15 or 5:30 seems ok, but it could download to the ship totally different.  

2 hours ago, vanelli56 said:

Sailing on the Harmony in September... myself and 5 buddies. We have 3 cabins reserved... two cabins are reserved with a TA, and the 3rd cabin was booked directly through Royal. Took a little back and forth, but last email from the TA said she had all 3 reservations linked for dining. We have all checked in online, and when we look in the app at our information, one shows 'Traditional Dining 5:30pm', and another shows 'Traditional Dining 5:15pm'. I also went and looked at the most recent cruise compass for the Harmony OTS posted here... and it shows the main dining rooms opening at 5pm. Should we be concerned about our dinner plans regarding making sure we have a table to seat all 6 of us?

Thanks for any input. 

One of the differences is the opening time vs. "when they want you to be seated" time.  We noticed we were booked for 5:15 when we signed up for 5:30.  On our next cruise 8 September shows 5:15 on the invoice.  In order to know how to handle MTD and to be prepared for the 2nd seating, they like everyone to get seated within 15 minutes.  That's what I've been told.  Have a great cruise!